- You are expected to use Gameofficials to mark when you are or are not available.
- If you receive a game when you are marked available, you are expected to accept the game
- Gameofficials does not allow a combination of availability for a single day, so if you are available for only part of a day, it is better to mark that stretch of time
- If you must decline a game, do so as soon as you receive the assignment.
- Remember that you are expected to look like a professional from the moment you get to the field to the moment you leave the field.
- Jersey's must be tucked in during the game.
- Shorts should fit appropriately and be worn at the hip.
- If a hat is worn, it needs to be black and have minimal to no logo.
- No sunshades or other eyewear unless medically necessary.
- Jewelry of any form is prohibited from being worn.
- Prior to a game, you are expected to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the match.
- Unless told otherwise, meeting at the field before the game is appropriate
- If you are going to be late to the game or can not make the game, contact the assignor and crew as soon as possible. Assignor and crew member contact information can be found on gameofficials
- If you are the Referee, you need to have a pregame discussion with your crew to discuss expectations for the match.
- You need to have an understanding of the appropriate game procedures and any Laws Of The Game variations that the game must be played with.
- All necessary uniform jerseys.
- A black undershirt is preferable.
- Appropriate official sports shorts.
- "2 Stripe" official sports socks.
- Shoes that are dark in color and appropriate for rapid movement.
- At least 1 watch, preferably digital.
- Notepad and pen or pencil for recording information during game.
- Set of red & yellow cards.
- Flipping coin.
- USSF Badge.
- Assistant Referee flags.
- A clipboard is beneficial for writing on.