Southern Regional Premier League
- Home Team (team listed first) wears white or light colored uniforms.
- Away Team (team listed second) wears dark colored uniforms.
- If there is a CONFLICT, the TEAM NOT IN COMPLIANCE must change.
- The referee's judgment is final.
Game Report / Roster / Player Passes:
- Each team playing in the SRPL must have a laminated and pictured player pass for each coach and player.
- Each team playing in the SRPL must have an official stamped State Association roster (with no more than 18 players). The roster must include all players serving suspension for prior ejections (the player does not have to be present).
- Each team playing in the SRPL may have a 'Club Pass Roster' that is approved by the team's State Association if Club Players are participating.
- A Club Pass Roster may have up to eight players listed who are eligible for participation in the team's SRPL games. An eligible player (club pass player) is one who is properly rostered to a team that is from the same club.
- Game-day roster is to be printed by each team via their GotSoccer account immediately prior to each game and brought to the game by each field.
- Each team is to complete their portion of the Official Game Report prior to the beginning of the game.
- NO GUEST PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED. Only players who are properly registered with the same club and are listed on either the official State Association roster or players who are properly rostered to the Club Pass Roster are eligible to participate.
- Team players not participating may sit on the bench in street clothing. The referee should collect passes for non-participating players to ensure they do not participate. These passes must be returned at the end of the game.
In the event a team fails to bring their player passes:
- The Referee or AR will collect the Game Report from BOTH teams, using one report for each half of the game to track substitutions for the team without player passes.
- The Referee or AR will place a check by the name of the starting 11 players prior to the start of the game. As substitutes are made, the Referee or AR will place a check by the name of the entering player. The second Game Report will be used for the second half of play using this same procedure for tracking.
- Should a team not present their player passes at the beginning of the game and fail to do so prior to the end of the game, the game will be scored as a 4-0 win for the opposing team, but will not be considered a "forfeit".
3-man Referee Crew required:
- In the event the assigned referee fails to appear (after 10 minutes have elapsed from the time scheduled to begin the game), a certified official must be found to officiate the game.
- If no substitute certified official is found to officiate the game, then the competition will not count as an official SRPL game even if played with uncertified officials officiating.
- Prior to the beginning of the each half, each team official is to hand the Referee or AR the starting 11 player passes for their respective team.
- Upon approval of the Referee, substitutions may be made:
- by the team in possession of the ball prior to a throw in
- by either team prior to a goal kick,
- by either team after a goal is scored,
- by either team when play is stopped for an injury situation
- Prior to entering the game, the player must hand his/her player pass to the Referee or AR.
- The substituted player is NOT permitted to re-enter the game for the remaining half of play (U15 - U18).
- If a player is removed from a game and no substitute enters the game for the player (team plays short), the original player may reenter the game. Entry shall be at a normal substitution point (with approval of the referee) or at any point during game if the referee signals for the player's reentry.
- At the conclusion of the half, the Referee or AR will return the player passes to the team's official.
- All passes will be returned to the team representative at the end of the game.
Termination of Games:
- Referees may terminate games for lack of crowd control, poor team behavior or other unsportsmanlike circumstances. (Note - each coach is responsible for the behavior of his or her players.
- Each coach is responsible to assist the referees, when asked, in the control of parents, fans, and spectators).
- The referee shall issue a written USSF Referee Supplemental Report for any game which is terminated to the Chairperson of the SRPL Discipline and Protest Committee within 48 hours of the time the game ends.
Red cards and dismissals:
- All player passes of red carded players will be returned to the team at the end of the game and a copy of the referee's report will be sent to the State Association Disciplinary Chairperson of the team and player involved by the Chairperson of the Discipline and Protest Committee.
- A player is allowed to serve his or her suspension at the game on the team bench, provided he or she is not in uniform.